domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

Bang bang...


I was five and he was six - Yo tenia cinco, y el seis We rode on horses made of sticks - montabamos caballos hechos de madera He wore black and I wore white - El vestia de negro, y yo de blanco He would always win the fight - El siempre solia ganar las peleas Bang bang He shot me down, - bang bang, el me disparo bang bang I hit the ground , - bang bang, cai al suelo bang bang That awful sound, - bang bang, ese ruido espantoso bang bang My baby shot me down - bang bang, mi nene me disparo Seasons came and changed the time - Cambiaron las estaciones, y la epoca When I grew up, I called him mine - cuando creci, le dije mio He would always laugh and say - El siempre se reia y decia Remember when we used to play - recuerdas cuando jugabamos Bang bang I shot you down, - Bang bang, yo te disparaba bang bang You hit the ground , - bang bang, tu caias al piso bang bang That awful sound, bang bang, ese sonido espantoso bang bang I used to shoot you down - bang bang, yo siempre te disparaba Music played and people sang, - la musica sonaba, y la gente cantaba Just for me the church bells rang, - las campanas sonaban solo para mi Now he's gone I don't know why - Ahora el se ha ido, y no se por que And 'till this day some times I cry - Y hasta el dia de hoy, a veces lloro He didn't even say goodbye - ni siquiera se despidio de mi He didn't take the time to lie - ni se tomo el tiempo para mentir Bang bang He shot me down, - bang bang, me disparo bang bang I hit the ground , - bang bang, cai al suelo bang bang That awful sound, - bang bang, ese ruido espantoso bang bang My baby shot me down - bang bang, mi nene me disparo ...

No hay comentarios: